Following documents needs to be submitted for effecting the change in the folio from "Minor" to "Major ":

  • Service Request Form duly filled in and signed by the unitholder.
  • New Bank Account details where the status of Bank Account is changed from Minor to Major;
  • Signature Attestation of the Major by the Manager of a Scheduled Commercial Bank/Bank Certificate/Letter.
  • KYC Acknowledgement Letter of the Major.


Effective the date of Minor attaining Majority, no financial and non-financial transactions including fresh registration of Systematic Investment Plans (SIPs), Systematic Transfer Plans (STPs), Systematic Withdrawal Plans (SWPs) etc. shall be permitted, till such time a duly filled in "Service Request Form" along with mandatory enclosures are duly received at the OPT and status of the Folio/Account is updated from "Minor" to"Major" by the AMC/Registrar.