Introducing Principal Large Cap Fund
First-of-its-kind Large Cap Fund to invest in the biggest companies from India & US
Large Cap companies are generally proven leaders with successful business models. With Principal Large Cap Fund, you get a chance to invest in quality companies not just from India, which is one of the fastest developing economies in the world, but also in USA’s reputed brands that have global presence. With a single investment you can own top domestic and global brands.
Key benefits you get
Portfolio of growth-oriented quality companies with strong fundamentals
Exposure to top 100 Indian companies & top USA companies with market cap greater than $50 billion
Investing in foreign companies with Indian Large cap may help enhance returns
Geographical diversification lower volatility in portfolio
Rupee depreciation might potentially enhance returns on foreign investments
The power of investing in mix of Indian & US Large Caps
Use this calculator to find out how your investment would have grown if invested in only Indian Large Cap v/s mix of Indian & USA Large Cap companies
You get the benefit of
Enhanced Returns I Lower Volatility I Rupee Depreciation
Principal for International Investments
Principal has 141 years old legacy and has overcome many downturns to generate wealth for its customers
Principal manages assets in US twice the size of Indian Mutual Fund industry
Principal has deep investment expertise & knowledge in US
Principal has investment desks across many countries globally, thus being able to bring local knowledge to the countries for better stock selection
Principal services 3.5 crore customers worldwide (Indian Mutual Fund industry services ~2 crores)
Sectors and Holdings
Direct & Regular
Growth & Dividend
To achieve long term capital appreciation by investing in a diversified portfolio predominantly consisting of equity and equity related securities of Large Cap companies including derivatives. However, there can be no assurance that the investment objective of the Scheme will be achieved.
Existing Investor - ₹1000/- for both divided and growth options.
New Investor - ₹5000/- for both divided and growth options.
Systematic Investment Plan: Minimum twelve installments of ₹500/- each.
Systematic Transfer Plan: Minimum Six installments of ₹1,000/- each.
Regular Withdrawal Plan: Minimum Six installments of ₹500/- each.
If redeemed / switched on or before 365 days from the date of allotment:
• Nil for redemption / switch out of units upto 24% of the units allotted(the limit)
• 1% on redemption in excess of 24% of the limit stated above - redemption of units would be done on First in First out Basis (FIFO)
Benchmark - Nifty 100 TRI
Additional Benchmark - Nifty 50
Age - 174 days
Expense Ratio#( As On February 28, 2021) - 0.27%
- In respect of valid applications received upto the Cut off time i.e. 3.00 p.m. on a Business Day and where the funds for the entire amount are available for utilization before the cut-off time - the closing NAV of the day shall be applicable.
- In respect of valid applications received after 3.00 p.m. on a Business Day and where the funds are available for utilization either on the same day or before the cut-off time of the next Business Day - the closing NAV of the next Business Day shall be applicable.
- Irrespective of the time of receipt of application, where the funds available for utilization before the cut-off time on any subsequent Business Day - the closing NAV of such subsequent Business Day when the funds are available for utilisation shall be applicable.
- In respect of valid applications, the time of receipt of applications or the funds for the entire amount are available for utilisation, which ever is later, will be used to determine the applicability of NAV.