Principal Large Cap Fund
First-of-its-kind Large Cap Fund to invest in the biggest companies from India & US
Large Cap companies are generally proven leaders with successful business models. With Principal Large Cap Fund, you get a chance to invest in quality companies not just from India, which is one of the fastest developing economies in the world, but also in USA’s reputed brands that have global presence. With a single investment you can own top domestic and global brands.
Why Recommend Principal Large Cap Fund?
Portfolio of growth-oriented quality companies with strong fundamentals
Exposure to top 100 Indian companies & top USA companies with market cap greater than $50 billion
investing in foreign companies with Indian Large cap may help enhance returns
Geographical diversification lower volatility in portfolio
Rupee depreciation might potentially enhance returns on foreign investments
QUALITY OF THE BUSINESS
QUALITY OF THE BUSINESS
- Focus on professionally managed and process driven businesses
- Stock selection to be based on operating free cash flow generation
- Preference towards compounding franchises
- Prefer industries / sectors where the opportunity size is large and increasing
- To invest in market leaders with sound balance-sheet and healthy return ratios
- Superior business franchise with brand equity and pricing power Value Traps to be avoided when business model has ruptured
- Focus on Price Value Gap
- Compounding of Intrinsic Value
- Seek Opportunities for potential value unlocking
The power of investing in mix of Indian & US Large Caps
Use this calculator to find out how your investment would have grown if invested in only Indian Large Cap v/s mix of Indian & USA Large Cap companies
You get the benefit of
Enhanced Returns I Lower Volatility I Rupee Depreciation
Sectors and Holdings
Direct & Regular
Growth & Dividend
To achieve long term capital appreciation by investing in a diversified portfolio predominantly consisting of equity and equity related securities of Large Cap companies including derivatives. However, there can be no assurance that the investment objective of the Scheme will be achieved.
Existing Investor - ₹1000/- for both divided and growth options.
New Investor - ₹5000/- for both divided and growth options.
Systematic Investment Plan: Minimum twelve installments of ₹500/- each.
Systematic Transfer Plan: Minimum Six installments of ₹1,000/- each.
Regular Withdrawal Plan: Minimum Six installments of ₹500/- each.
If redeemed / switched on or before 365 days from the date of allotment:
• Nil for redemption / switch out of units upto 24% of the units allotted(the limit)
• 1% on redemption in excess of 24% of the limit stated above - redemption of units would be done on First in First out Basis (FIFO)
Benchmark - Nifty 100 TRI
Additional Benchmark - Nifty 50
Age - 44 days
Expense Ratio#( As On October 31, 2020) - 2.38%
3.00 p.m. In respect of purchase/switch-in of units for an amount equal to or more than Rs. 2 lakh, the closing NAV (Net Asset Value) of the day shall be applicable subject to realisation of the funds up to 3.00 p.m. and receipt of application (duly time stamped).
||1 yr return (%)||3 yrs return (%)||5 yrs return (%)|