- Strict adherence to investment process.
- Meet every company before investing.
- Buy and Hold Strategy with typical horizon of 2-3 years.
- Benchmark agnostic.
- No active cash calls.
- Typically, Single Midcap stock allocation not exceeding 4%.
- 3-4 annual interactions with portfolio companies.
- In-house earnings estimates with regular monitoring.
- Continuous monitoring of Corporate Governance and Promotor Pledge.
- Focus on valuations.
- Consensus earnings catching up with our estimates.
- Adherence to Target Price achievement.
SMART is a facility that lets you stagger your investments. Aims to protect against sharp fall in market
Shifts appreciated amount to another fund
Here’s how SMART FACILITY works:
Here’s how My Gain FACILITY works:
2. Predominantly investment in equity and equity related instruments of midcap companies.
However, there is no assurance or guarantee that the investment objective of the Scheme will be achieved.
Existing Investor : Rs 1000
SMART (available only during NFO) : Rs 25,000
If redeemed/ switched on or before 365 days from the date of allotment: • Nil for redemption/ switch out of units up to 20% of the units allotted (the limit) • 1% on redemption in excess of 20% of the limit stated above- Redemption of units would be done on First in First out Basis (FIFO)
SIP : Rs 500*
STP : Rs 1000**
RWP : Rs 500**
*12 installments each
**6 installments each
^ Past performance may or may not be sustained in future.
^^ The investment strategy stated above may change from time to time without any notice and shall be in accordance with the strategy as mentioned in the Scheme Information Document of the scheme. Sectors stated above should not be construed as recommendation from Principal Asset Management and/or Principal Mutual Fund. The schemes of Principal Mutual Fund may or may not hold any position in these sectors. The views given above may change from time to time.