- Letter from surviving Unit holders to the Fund/AMC/RTA requesting for transmission of Units under the specified Folio/Account
- Photo Copy of Death Certificate duly notarized or attested by Gazette officer or a Bank Manager along with the bank stamp, Signatory Full Name, Designation & Employee Code
- Confirmation of Bank Account Details and signature attestation of the New First Unit holder in the format duly attested by a Bank Manager with the bank stamp, Signatory Full Name, Designation & Employee Code
- KYC Acknowledgement Letter of the surviving unit holders, if not already available
- If the surviving unit holder's PAN is not verified by KYC Registration Agency (KRA), kindly submit the KYC form duly filled and signed along with relevant mandatory documentary proof and In- Person verification.
For more information in this regard, please read "INSTRUCTIONS/CHECK LIST FOR FILLING KYC FORM" detailed on the reversed side of the KYC form. The said KYC form can be download from our website